Bio

Tuesday

Testing Times


Without a dout we have all had testing times. Thought the question is why do you continue to strive? Survival, drive, passion or loyalty? We all have our reasons but some of us quit while others find the strength to face the hard times. 

I say this from the heart, I'm being tested. I've worked at music for 2/3 of my life and it's "All I've ever known" As the industry changes and I'm faced with changes in both business and music. I find my myself exhausted, confused and challenged with my circumstances. 

Will I fold? Is it time to give in? I start questioning my talent and strength. I start over thinking and feeling lost about who I am. Like a relationship this love has become a rollercoaster, up and then down. Wow the emotions can be so overwhelming at times. I know it's gonna be a "Long Road" and thought it's" deep waters" can drowned me I stay reluctant to give in. 

My "confession"is that, I don't know where I'm going, I can plan, work hard but God can only lead the way. I use to believe that I could steer my own boat but triumphs and tribulations are only stones in my path to my destiny!! " Where the ocean meets the sky" is the place I long to be. "The End" the place where are dreams are fulfilled, our ambitions are met, our goals are achieved. Though at times giving up would be easier, the hike through the hills and the journey across... would all be missed. 

I will conclude that I feel much better getting this off my chest, though the feeling will remain and I'll have "fallen" in and out of love with him many times again. This is the life you choose to live when you choose to live for what you love!!!

2 comments:

  1. 'Though at times giving up would be easier, the hike through the hills and the journey across... would all be missed. '

    Thank you for this truth - this is something new and encouraging for me to consider. The journey as an artist being the actual need, instead of the success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment J, I appreciate your time and support. You are absolutely right the hills and journey would have been missed. Life is a ride enjoy all of it!. much love!

    ReplyDelete